With Thanksgiving only about a month away, now is the time to get your holiday marketing strategies in place. Don’t know where to start? Think of ways to connect with your customers emotionally and tap into the spirit of giving back.
If your goal is to increase conversion this busy holiday shopping season, we got you covered. Here are 8 holiday marketing strategies that will maximize your advertising efforts.
8 holiday marketing strategies:
- Offer Special Deals – Reward your best customers for their loyalty throughout the year by giving exclusive discounts or personal gift based on their purchase history.
- Create Holiday Landing Pages – Create holiday landing pages that you can send customers to from your social media and emails campaigns. Be sure to have several different designs and do some split testing to determine the highest converting pages.
- Start a Social Media Campaign – Use holiday specific images, hashtags and special offers to attract customers willing to spend. This is the time when they are starting to search for deals! Encouraging social media interaction will also get people in the holiday spirit of shopping.
- Focus on an Email Campaign – Use email more often to get customers excited about upcoming deals. Make sure to triple your marketing efforts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Offer a contest, game or countdown to get more engagement. Don’t forget to add a popup subscribe form to your website and welcome new email subscribers with a discount code as well.
- Focus on High Sales Days – Take advantage of the highest selling days of the season. Offer special promotions for Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday.
- Give Back to the Community – Show support to the community by sponsoring a food drive or collecting clothing and toys for needy families. Many of your customers are looking for ways to make the season more meaningful by sharing with those less fortunate.
- Send out Holiday Cards – Let your customers know how much you appreciate their business by sending out a holiday card with a personalized special offer just for them. For example, if Customer A repeatedly purchases a certain product or service, provide them with a coupon for that particular item. Continue to send out cards that may invite them to a special event, sale, discounts or free gift promotion.
- Create a Holiday Video – Get your team together for a fun and inviting holiday video. There’s nothing more personal than sending good wishes to your customers and showing your fun personality at the same time!
If you’re looking to up your sales this holiday season, contact Advertising Is Simple. We help small to mid-sized business owners who are too busy running their businesses to focus on their marketing and advertising efforts. We can help with your digital marketing plan this holiday season, so