Email Marketing is a most effective way to reach customers. Our email marketing services help Delaware businesses and those in the tristate area connect with new customers.
Most people have at least one email address and use their mobile devices to access it. Likewise, their mobile phones are close by at all times.
Email marketing is not dead. Email remains a very viable marketing strategy and sales conversion tool. It is also the most cost effective way to for a business to market its brand and personalize a buyers experience.
Any business without an email marketing plan is missing opportunities to offer product releases, promotions and newsletters to its engaged subscribers. Email marketing combined with an optimized social media presence has the potential of increasing brand awareness and lead generation.
Benefits of Email Marketing Campaigns
B2B Marketers place a big value on email newsletters. Many claim it is a critical part of their content marketing success. Email campaigns enable businesses to send out alerts about the latest blog post, highlight special promotions and to build customer loyalty.
Email campaigns are also helpful in building a business’ brand. Marketing emails influence consumer purchases. It is the leading way that consumers look for discount offers through coupons.
“Over two thirds of Millennials prefer communications from businesses to come from email. Whereas almost three fourths of Baby Boomers think email is the most personal channel to receive communications from brands”~~ Bluecore
Email helps business grow its revenue stream when they utilize targeted and engaging emails that encourage higher open rates. A business can create a variety of email templates to have a more personal connection with those on its contact list.
Email Marketing Plans and Automated Emails
An email marketing plan and strategy is important if a business wants its efforts to pay off. Using list segmentation and marketing automation has been proven to have higher engagement.
Before creating a email marketing plan, a business should take the time to get to know its audience. Subscribers give a lot of clues about their interests and buying behaviors. A buyer’s journey may differ by age, gender and ethnicity. Do a deep dive into how a buyer’s journey differs for each demographic.
One should use email marketing tools to measure engagement, create intuitive sign up forms and track a buyers journey. This is central to creating a sound marketing plan. In addition, a company should map the course of how consumers discover, and ultimately buys its products or services.
Once a clearer picture of its audience emerges, a business will be able to implement a email marketing plan. This should include marketing automation. It can create email templates to be sent to a specific segment of a contact list. This will hinge upon their behavior or where they are in their buyer journey.
A real effort should be focused on delivering engaging and relevant content. This will promote lead nurturing and higher email open rates.
“87% of B2C marketers leverage automation as part of their email marketing strategy.”~~ Hupspot
A business can grow revenue with creating engaging email that targets a certain buyer persona. Creating personal content to reflect a consumers buying behavior will enable better open rates. That subscriber will be more likely to open, click and buy if you entice them with the proper product or service.
Advertising is Simple uses Marketing Tools to Develop and Measure its Email Marketing Campaigns for Delaware Business
There are numerous ways we can help your business with its email marketing campaigns.
Our Marketing Team Can Help:
- Determine the frequency of sends: How often does your company put out new products, services or promotions? This will determine how often you should send out emails.
- Integrate email campaigns with social media: Invite social media followers to sign up for newsletters and blog posts.
- Optimize emails for all screen sizes: We ensure emails are mobile friendly.
- Analyze and track results: Monitor open, forward, sent and bounce rates. Analyze click-through and conversion rates, to determine how an email campaign is performing. Run A/B Testing to determine which subject lines and times are more effective.
- Keep subscribers engaged: We design emails to encourage subscribers to interact with an email. Ask questions, conduct polls, offer an interactive game, have a contest … make them become part of the content.
- Feel free to check out some of our other internet marketing services including Pay Per Click/PPC, Search Engine Optimization/SEO, and social marketing, or contact us today to schedule a consultation.