How Email Marketing is Good For Business
Email Marketing is an effective method for reaching your customers and personalizing their experience with your brand. Practically every one has an email address and most access it through their mobile devices which they have close by at all times. It is no surprise that email marketing remains a very successful strategy and marketing tool. Businesses can obtain new customers and continue relationships with current customers.
If your business lacks an email marketing plan, it is missing opportunities to offer product releases, promotions and newsletters to subscribers. Email marketing serves as an extension of social media optimization and has the potential of increasing sales conversions.
AIS Knows the ‘Best Practices’ When it Comes to Developing an Effective Email Marketing Campaign
There are a numerous ways we can help your business with its email marketing campaigns.
- We help to determine the frequency of your emails: How often does your company put out new products, services or promotions? This will determine how often you should send out emails.
- We integrate your email campaign with social media: Invite your social media subscribers to sign up for your newsletter and your blog. Promote them one posting or tweet at a time.
- We optimize for all screen sizes: With smartphone users increasingly using their phones to open emails, it makes good business sense to make sure your emails are easily transferable across all sized screen. That is why we make sure that your email campaigns are mobile-friendly.
- We analyze and track your results: Monitor open, forward, sent and bounce rates, as well as click-through and conversion rates, to determine how your campaigns are performing. We run A/B Testing to determine which subject lines and times are more effective.
- We show you how to engage with your subscribers to hold their interest: Don’t just feed them with data and information, allow them to interact with your content! Ask questions, conduct polls, offer an interactive game, have a contest … make them become part of your content.
If you would like to find out more about how AIS can help simplify your email marketing campaigns and automate the process, get in touch.