With the holiday season upon us, now is the time to up your email marketing strategy in order to increase your conversion rates and make your marketing efforts successful.
Not planning on using email in your Holiday Marketing strategy? You might want to reconsider as email marketing was the #1 driver of online sales on Black Friday last year. Fifty-Seven percent of email subscribers spend ten to sixty minutes browsing emails during the week. People are opening email marketing messages on mobile devices and often while they’re shopping.
According to eMarketer, “One of the main drivers is the fact that email is predominantly viewed on mobile. Mobile is getting better, and retailers are beginning to get that.”
Check out our list of 25 ways to make your email marketing efforts more effective.
25 Days of Email Marketing Tips for the Holidays:
- Provide Shipping and Order by Dates
- Send out Back in Stock notices
- Lighten Up – change email template to blue and silver
- Automate Holiday Email Campaign
- Highlight Best Sellers
- Welcome New Subscribers with a Discount Code
- Collect Sign ups to Email List on Facebook and Twitter
- Announce Upcoming Events
- Add Subject Line Emoji’s
- Personalize with Merge Tags
- Make Mobile-Friendly
- Ask Permission if Sending Emails More Frequently
- Reward Best Customers with Special Deals
- Auto-post to Facebook and Twitter
- Create a Great Subject Line
- Add a Popup Form to Website
- Analyze Reports & Adjust
- Do Split Testing
- Target by Age or Gender
- Segment Your List
- Share Holiday Tips
- Use Holiday Promotional Videos
- Run Tests for at least 4 Hours
- Keep it Fresh
- Encourage Social Media Interaction
At Advertising Is Simple, we help small to mid-sized business owners who are too busy running their businesses to focus on their marketing and advertising efforts. We can help with your email marketing plan, as well as all types of digital marketing strategies. If you’re looking to up your sales this holiday season, get in touch.