With Thanksgiving only a few weeks away, now is the time to get your holiday marketing strategies in place. Don’t know where to start? Best way to do this is to connect with your customers on an emotional level and tap into the spirit of giving back before your competitors.
If your goal is to increase conversion this busy holiday shopping season, Advertising Is Simple has you covered. Here are 6 holiday marketing strategies that will maximize your advertising efforts.
6 Holiday Marketing Strategies to Maximize Your Advertising Efforts
- Offer Special Deals – Reward your best customers for their loyalty throughout the year by giving exclusive discounts or personal gifts based on their purchase history. Also, don’t forget to take advantage of the highest selling days of the season. Offer special promotions for Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday.
- Create Dedicated Holiday Landing Pages – Send customers to a special page from your social media and emails campaigns. Be sure to have several different designs and do some split testing to determine the highest converting pages.
- Implement a Social Media Campaign – Use holiday specific images, videos, hashtags and special offers to attract customers willing to spend. This is the time when they are starting to search for deals! Encouraging social media interaction will also get people in the holiday spirit of shopping.
- Focus on an Email Campaign – Use email more often to get customers excited about upcoming deals. Make sure to triple your marketing efforts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Offer a contest, game or countdown to get more engagement. Don’t forget to add a popup subscribe form to your website and welcome new email subscribers with a discount code as well.
- Give Back to the Community – Show support to the community by sponsoring a food drive or collecting clothing and toys for needy families. Many of your customers are looking for ways to make the season more meaningful by sharing with those less fortunate.
- Create a Holiday Video – Get your team together for a fun and inviting holiday video. There’s nothing more personal than sending good wishes to your customers and showing your fun personality at the same time!
At Advertising Is Simple, we help small to mid-sized business owners who are too busy running their businesses to focus on their marketing and advertising efforts. We can help with your email marketing plan, as well as all types of digital marketing strategies. If you’re looking to up your sales this holiday season, get in touch.