As we get closer to welcoming a new year, now is a perfect opportunity to start working on your 2020 digital marketing strategy. We know how hard it is for small to mid-sized companies to compete with larger competitors in the industry. This is why getting you marketing strategy in order before the new year comes is crucial to staying ahead of the game.
If you don’t know where to start, we put together a list of essential digital marketing strategies that are sure to grow your brand in 2020:
Time to Get Your 2020 Digital Marketing Strategy in Order
- SEO audit – There is no denying that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is one of the most cost-effective methods of marketing. It not only allows you to target a certain market niche, but it also gives you greater control over your advertising budget. If your website and online listings are not optimized for search yet, it’s time to change that. Interested in receiving a free no-obligation SEO Report on your website? Click here!
- Content Calendar – From blog articles to video content and social media posts, the best thing you can do to have success with content creation is to plan ahead. Take the time to put together a content calendar for your business so you can execute all of your ideas efficiently in the future!
- SSL Certificate – There’s nothing more important to your brand than being authentic and making your customers feel well taken care of. That is why security of their private information should be your top priority when managing your online business. By implementing the SSL Certificate on your website, you establish an online entity’s credentials for doing business on the Web. Such action promotes trust, protection, confidentiality and also, better ranking of your business in Google search.
- Mobile-friendly Website – What is your mobile strategy? Providing a mobile-friendly experience is not only a good marketing move, it is expected. Google even implemented mobile-friendly algorithm that provides businesses that have optimized their website for mobile usage higher rankings when users search on mobile devices.
- Video Content – Video has been getting a boost in search from all voice queries, so don’t neglect it in 2020. Producing video content is a great way to liven up your marketing strategy!
Ready to take 2020 by storm?
Contact Advertising Is Simple today! We help small to mid-sized business owners who are too busy running their businesses to focus on their marketing and advertising efforts. We specialize in internet, television, and radio advertising, and are particularly vested in search engine optimization, website design, mobile website design, pay-per-click campaigns, and original content management in order to help our clientele claim their share of the marketplace.
Advertising Is Simple| 302.407.0431 | info@AdvertisingIsSimple.com