If you’re still wondering if video is worth the hassle, let’s just say it is definitely worth it!
Video is demanded from many consumers. Learning and educational content alone drives over a billion views a day on YouTube. Consumers or potential customers will only buy your product when they understand what it does and how it will help them. It is not surprising that video content is such a good tool for this since the visual element helps businesses clearly explain how things work.
There are many things to consider when creating video content. You first want to make sure that it is engaging and tells a story. People are drawn to a good story. The better you are at telling a story with your video content, the better your video will be received. The video should also have an emotional aspect to it. Even if it’s just your voice over a screen recording, this provides valuable context that cannot be gained from text alone. Having an educational purpose for your videos will grab many people’s attention. In today’s world, organizations must put an emphasis on providing educational videos to employees. Lastly you want to make sure your video content is empathetic. The more authentic you are with your audience the more likely they are to see you as a trusted guide.
Different Ways To Use Video
There are many different ways that you can use video. Marketers have plenty of options when it comes to how they use video content. This means it’s easy to find a method that fits in with your company’s marketing goals. YouTube is a great place to start when creating videos and is also the most obvious one to use. However, there are more options than just that. Let’s take a look at a few of other options:
- Live Streaming has been growing tremendously over the past couple of years. It allows you to engage with your audience in real time, which can in turn boost your social profile and increase sales. You have access to live video across social media platforms like TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Most social media platforms like Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram, allow you to post stories that disappear after a certain amount of time. These are great because they can be super quick to create and they speak directly to your audience.
- Your website is a great place to have videos. In fact, according to Forrester Research, only 20% of visitors to your website will read a document, but 80% will watch a video. The videos can be included with your blogs, along with highlighting your services/products your company offers. It is important to have video that describes your services to attract new or existing customers.
- Webinars are a great way to use video to interact directly with your potential customers. They can be used to answer specific questions customers may have about your product, or to teach the audience something about your industry, thereby establishing yourself as an authority.
- Email marketing is one of the strongest drivers of sales conversions because you’re marketing to warm leads. By using your video content in your email marketing, you can provide more value to convince your customers to say yes and give you a chance.
Advertising Is Simple is a full-service marketing agency located in Wilmington, Delaware helping small to mid-sized businesses with all their digital marketing, radio and television advertising needs.