Do you have a passion for digital media and advertising? Apply now for a Digital Marketing Assistant position at Advertising Is Simple in Wilmington, Delaware!
Who We’re Looking For
The candidate must have a passion for media and advertising while ideally having knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Pay per Click Marketing. The candidate also must have solid analytic skills and demonstrate proficiency in use of Windows, MS Office and its components (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). You will be retrieving data from WebScan, Google Analytics and comScore, creating reports, summarizing trends, and creating presentations. Proven analytical and strategic planning skills preferred.
Digital Marketing Assistant Responsibilities
- Provide data from a variety of syndicated research and keyword sources.
- Update sales research materials and create reports relevant to client and internal initiatives.
- Assist with production of PowerPoint slides for pre- and post sales presentations and provide strategic guidance in Search Engine Optimization recommendations.
- Develop sales presentations and materials that address customer needs and highlight the benefits of buying our products or services – focusing on Digital Marketing plans
- Help develop customized research slides for client presentations as well as research pieces for AIS sales teams.
- Maintain current and accurate files for all research-based information.
- Communicate with other Digital Marketing Specialists within AIS and WSI to share best practices and materials.
- Keep abreast of media and market trends and assist staff in answering research-related questions.
- Constantly improve knowledge of research, advertising, marketing and sales including attending appropriate seminars and conferences.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Think you’re the right candidate?