Building a website without SEO is like building a road without direction. It could be costing you more than you imagine. Your website is the home base for all your marketing efforts. That’s why your page loading time should be up to speed and design clean and user friendly and all content fully optimized for search. One way to achieve it? By installing some WordPress Plugins that enhance the performance of your website.
According to this research, a visitor can form an opinion about your online presence in about .05 seconds once the page loads. That means what they see online can either make or break your business! If a well-designed website is not one of your most utilized tools at the moment, we’re here to tell you it’s time to use these must-have WordPress Plugins.
5 Must-Have WordPress Plugins That Enhance Website Functionality
- Yoast SEO– This WordPress plugin is one of the most popular ones as it helps you with your search engine optimization. Since we all know how important it is to feature optimized content on your website, it’s worth considering this plugin for its readability and SEO analysis.
- Google XML Sitemaps– Once you install and activate this plugin on your website, a sitemap will be generated automatically. This way it’s easier for search engines to index your blog. The plugin does everything for you, updating your sitemap after each new piece of content that you publish.
- W3 Total Cache– As Neil Patel once mentioned, many people overlook just how important it is to provide a lightning quick experience with each website visit. Even Google has made it clear that site speed is an important ranking factor. Thankfully with this plugin, you can improve site speed, as well as the overall user experience.
- Jetpack – We cannot stress enough how important it is to invest in your website’s security! This plugin provides just that, plus it offers performance and site management. Jetpack is your site’s security detail, guarding you against brute-force attacks and unauthorized logins.
- Akismet Anti-Spam– Quite possibly the best way in the world to protect your blog from spam. Akismet checks your comments and contact form submissions against our global database of spam to prevent your site from publishing malicious content.
As they say, your website is a window to your business, so make sure it’s fully optimized and set up for success! If you still don’t know where to start, we can help!
Advertising is Simple is in the business of making advertising simple and we begin by creating you a great website to show off your brand. We make sure that your site has all the necessary features so that you can create a lasting impression and take pride in your web presence. To view our website portfolio, click here.
Advertising Is Simple | 302.407.0431 | info@AdvertisingIsSimple.com