Over the years, Facebook has proven to be the top social media platform to use for marketing and advertising purposes. Many businesses today know that by sharing relevant, engaging content, they can reach and build organic relationships with potential customers.
While there’s many ways you can use Facebook for your business, probably the most powerful and rewarding feature to focus on is Facebook Advertising. In today’s post, we’re going to discuss how to leverage Fb Ads in order to get the best return on your investment.
Facebook Advertising Tips & Best Practices:
- Target the Right Audience – Depending on the ad you create, you can reach millions of people but it doesn’t mean much if you don’t target the right audience. To determine who might want to engage with your content the most, look into Facebook’s Audience Insights. Make sure you pay attention to what other pages your target audience likes, what are their interests, job titles and what platforms they are engaging on.
- Design an Appealing Landing Page – Getting potential customers to click on your ad is just a start. Making sure they want to stay on your site to sign up for the offer is another thing. If you’re serious about getting good results from your Facebook Advertising campaign, design an appealing landing page that will make the deal so irresistible, the targeted audience would feel like missing out if they didn’t go for it. Things to remember when designing an appealing landing page: know your campaign’s goal (lead generation, sales, brand awareness, etc.), include engaging visuals, stay on brand and get rid of any distractions.
- Look into Lead Ad Advertising – With Facebook Lead Ad targeting, you can reach the people most likely to be interested in your business and submit your form, so you can efficiently reach high-quality leads on Facebook. By clicking your lead ad, customers will see a form that’s already filled with info they’ve shared with Facebook—like their name, number, or email. Once you capture your leads, you can use the contact info to create Custom Audiences and Lookalike Audiences to remarket and find new customers.
- Create an Eye-Catching Image – When you’re designing a Facebook Ad image, you have to meet certain requirements in order for the content to be approved. That’s because Facebook wants your content to stand out among others. To create an appealing image, don’t overcrowd it with a text copy (use Text Overlay Tool), look beyond the stock photo and always keep it on brand (colors, fonts, message, landing page, etc.)
- Utilize Video in Your Facebook Ads – Video seems to hold a special place in the Facebook’s feed, so don’t be afraid to use it to your advantage! Video content has proven to bring better results and it’s simply because people love to watch vs. Read. If you’re able to grab your potential customer’s attention within the first 3-4 seconds, you’re golden.
- Monitor Your Campaign and Adjust It in Real Time. – Don’t wait until the ad is over. Make sure to check your results frequently to ensure you’re getting the most out of the money you invested. If the existent campaign is not resonating with your audience, optimize your call to action or update your audience targeting requirements to reach the right people.
For more tips on using Facebook for business, check out our tips and tricks here.
As a business, you can leverage Facebook to not only engage with your existing customers, but also to get a better ROI of your future campaigns. Have you started using your marketing budget on Facebook Advertising yet? If not, you’re missing a great opportunity!
Advertising Is Simple is a full-service marketing agency located in Wilmington, Delaware helping small to mid-sized businesses with all their digital marketing, radio and television advertising needs.