With the holiday season quickly approaching and mobile usage skyrocketing, making sure that you shop is ready to meet your customer’s demands and engage with them via their device of choice may just make your sales grow.
One of the most obvious ways to ensure that your holiday marketing campaign is mobile optimized is to put yourself in your customer’s shoes.
- Is your website easy to navigate on a smartphone?
- Does a mobile web search bring up your website pages?
- How easy is it to get in touch with your company using only a smartphone?
- How would you rate the overall mobile experience?
- Can customers access your services quickly and conveniently through their mobile device?
- Are you leveraging all the technologies available, such as wifi access, camera usage, QR codes?
- Are there improvements that can be made?
Once you have identified where you need to make improvements to a mobile user’s experience, now start to plan your holiday mobile marketing strategy. Text messaging is a very effective marketing strategy that helps to drive sales and to brand your business.
SMS Messaging puts you front and center allowing you to capture a customer’s attention:
- Integrate your POS System with mobile messaging in order to send more helpful messages that show a true understanding of individual customers
- Quickly communicate important details, such as order confirmations, shipping details and order tracking
- Send out mobile coupons and special offers
- Automate your messages – welcome messages, purchase confirmations, thank you notes, etc.…
- Send exclusive in store only offers to drive traffic to your brick-and-mortar store
- Reward your best customers for their loyalty throughout the year by giving exclusive discounts or personal gift based on their purchase history.
- Use MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) to send out engaging pictures, music and videos, letting your customers know how much you appreciate their business.
With the expanding digital universe, integrating new technologies into your mobile marketing campaign can be the key to accelerating your holiday sales and may just keep that momentum going throughout the next year.
Need help? Get in touch
If you have and questions or would like to find out more about how Advertising Is Simple can help you compete in the Digital Marketplace, get in touch …